FYI: Best deal I could find for gasket kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

befus

Reaction score
Got a deal on some Cornies this weekend, but all are of dubious background and without question need the gaskets replaced. I searched around and found them running from $2.50-$4.00 plus shipping for the ball lock kits. I then found this place and got enough for five cornies with extra quick disconnect/dip tube rings for less than 10 bucks delivered. Note the additional discounts for more kits also.Maybe everyone gets them there, but I thought it was pretty thrifty. Just passin it on.
:mug:

Yep, I'm the same guy with both web sites - some folks just can't forget when someone fails in business. And to save you the trouble of chasing them down, I also own:

MOD EDIT: 3 other websites, links removed

And to save you the trouble, here's my current BBB rating:
http://www.bbb.org/northern-alabama...tom-hargrave-sales-in-huntsville-al-900050886

I know, 45 complaints suck but it's down from 77 complaints & I only have 2 complaints over the past 12 months.

And befus, your order shipped tonight.

Tom

Honestly, good luck to you in your business. I had such a bad experience with you and your multiple "it shipped yesterday" or "it ships tomorrow" responses that I'd never take the chance of ever using your company again. My order was shorted a few items but I was so happy that it actually showed up that I cut my losses and ordered then from a reputable company that had them to my door two days later.

And the TV interview was high comedy, truly a high point for you. Now, TXBrew needs to put the hammer down for you not having a vendor account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back