• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 10 5gal corny kegs $35 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lnlogauge

Reaction score
I recently acquired a ridiculous amount of ball lock corny kegs. I'm looking to get rid of 10 of them. Any interest here? I'm located in the south side of atlanta. I would consider meeting in the atlanta area during weekends.

I'd rather not ship.

Get ready for the flood!

You're going to get hit.....Be sure to state whether you'll ship.

good luck with the sale

I might be interested in all of them depending on shipping. Can you send me a total price for all 10 shipped to 12801?

In Roswell. Ill take a couple if they are still available. Let me talk to my partner and see how many. Prob up for at least 4 or 5.

Ok! So I'm going to call BS on the OP! I sent numerous PM's indicating I'd purchase his lot of ten at the asking price. I live less than 20 minutes away!
NO RESPONSES! Not even the courtesy if " I've already made another deal"!

I'm calling BS on this thread!
I offered to buy all 10 kegs at the asking price on 2/18, the posting date. After initial response the OP has gone "off the grid". No responses to multiple PM's.

Maybe he already sold them- so ok have the balls to say so!

I think this is the same guy that posted these locally on craigslist for $75 each I think. When I told him refurbs were $32 from right brew he came down on is prices but when I emailed him back, never got a response again.

I didn't respond to your multiple PMs, because they were in fact, multiple. just like your posts. multiple. . I work insane hours right now, and this weekend I will work on getting them sold.

lnlogauge said:
I didn't respond to your multiple PMs, because they were in fact, multiple. just like your posts. multiple. . I work insane hours right now, and this weekend I will work on getting them sold.

I'm more than willing to purchase as per my earlier PM's. the reason for multiple PM's was no reply. Do you still want to sell to me? If so, let me know where/when.

Back