Anybody around Springfield, MO?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunchtime

Reaction score
I don't really know any brewers around here and I was looking for somebody to do tastings with...Exchange notes on our brews and such.

Sometimes it's difficult to criticize my own beer, I'm still new to this and get excited at the fact that I MADE beer lol.

I am probably not close but your about as close as anyone else that I have found. I am in Bloomfield IA about 3 hours north of you.

I'm in Columbia Missouri. I have a few beers finishing in January(Hoppy Brown Ale, Citra-Fuggle-ESB with Rye flakes, Lemon-Honey Kolsch) - I'd be willing to exchange a few bottles and opinions. If interested, send a private message.

I'm on Springfield. There's a homebrew club that meets the third Tuesday of every month at The Home Brewery. It's called Zymurgists of the Ozarks. If you want more details, sen me a direct message and I'll get you info.

Thanks,
Ben

Ya I live just out side Springfield on sunshine and brew a lot did u just move to town or just new to brewing. The club that was mentioned is good from what I here never been cause I am busy every tue but all the guys at the Home Brewery are great and they put it on send me a message and maybe could swap brew

Hey, Darkness, you should come out to one of the meetings. Our next one is only one week away. It's a good group of guys. We're not really organized. We mostly sit around and sample and talk about beer.

7:30. Bring something to sample (homebrew if possible, but craft brew is common, too) and "munches" if you want.

It feels like I've asked this but I couldn't find it anywhere...About how many people show up? I'm getting together my brews and I wanted to make sure I brought enough for sampling.

Back