Cities of the Underworld

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryser2k

Reaction score
I'm watching the show Cities of the Underworld on History. This episode is called "Hitler's Underground Lair" but the second half of it is talking about underground beer cellars dug by Berliners for lagering. It's pretty amazing...

I've watched a few episodes of this show now and it's pretty interesting... anyone else enjoy this show?

I've seen a couple episodes that I enjoyed, a few others that bored me. Overall, it's pretty cool, I definately check it out when flipping through.

I kind of dig the show. Altho I've seen the one on the Hippodrome way too many times. Sometimes Mr. Host seems a little too orgasmic over some things as well, but over all, I like it.

Ize

Yeah he tries too hard sometimes, pretty sure it's all an act to try and keep the sometimes boring subjects exciting. Usually around that time though they cut to a cool 3D computer model of what the ruins would have looked like back in their heyday.

I keep talking brewing with my brother so now he is starting to get interested. Which is cool and all, cept now he can rub his brewery in my face.... He is moving into a house with an old Cold War Bomb Shelter in the backyard :rockin: its wired for electricity and has water, he just has to get them working!

Back