• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[Boston] Brew Equipment, Stove, Lauter/Mash Tun, Homemade Kegging System and more!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhatNotBrewer

Reaction score
After many years of enjoying the hobby, I've come to the end and made the decision to no longer brew beer. This has left me with quite a bit of equipment that I've managed to collect/build over the years that I no longer require use of and am looking to sell. I'm located in Brookline, MA and due to the volume of equipment I have figure it would be best if this was done via pickup as the cost to ship this would be quite high. I'd also prefer to do all the equipment in one shot however I'm willing to negotiate. The following is a brief overview of some of the equipment I have. If you are interested please feel free to contact me and I can go into details about everything that's for sale as well as price. Thanks for your interest :) I've created a photo album to give you a visual of what's being sold: http://l0ngb0w.imgur.com/beer__keg_equipment#WEgX2

- 1eight gallon brew pot
- 1 five gallon brew bots
- 2 five gallon better bottle carboys
- 2 six gallon better bottle carboys
- outdoor propane stove (no tank just stove)
- homemade cooler mash/lauter tun with copper manifold (see picture)
- copper immersion wort chiller
- wine refrigerator to help control ale fermentation temperatures
- various spoons, funnels, hydrometer siphon, tubing, grain mill, etc

I am also selling my home system I used to keg my beer
- jockey box with two installed taps, cold plate, and all installed lines (see pictures)
- 2 five gallon corney/soda kegs
- 10lb cO2 container with installed splitter

Thank you again for your interest. As mentioned please contact for more information and pricing :) Thanks!

WhatNotBrewer said:
After many years of enjoying the hobby, I've come to the end and made the decision to no longer brew beer. This has left me with quite a bit of equipment that I've managed to collect/build over the years that I no longer require use of and am looking to sell. I'm located in Brookline, MA and due to the volume of equipment I have figure it would be best if this was done via pickup as the cost to ship this would be quite high. I'd also prefer to do all the equipment in one shot however I'm willing to negotiate. The following is a brief overview of some of the equipment I have. If you are interested please feel free to contact me and I can go into details about everything that's for sale as well as price. Thanks for your interest :) I've created a photo album to give you a visual of what's being sold: http://l0ngb0w.imgur.com/beer__keg_equipment#WEgX2

- 1eight gallon brew pot
- 1 five gallon brew bots
- 2 five gallon better bottle carboys
- 2 six gallon better bottle carboys
- outdoor propane stove (no tank just stove)
- homemade cooler mash/lauter tun with copper manifold (see picture)
- copper immersion wort chiller
- wine refrigerator to help control ale fermentation temperatures
- various spoons, funnels, hydrometer siphon, tubing, grain mill, etc

I am also selling my home system I used to keg my beer
- jockey box with two installed taps, cold plate, and all installed lines (see pictures)
- 2 five gallon corney/soda kegs
- 10lb cO2 container with installed splitter

Thank you again for your interest. As mentioned please contact for more information and pricing :) Thanks!

Dibs on the chiller. Contact me or I'll try the pm later

Your box is full.

What do you want for the CO2 tank w/ regulator and the better bottles? Are you by any chance in the Wort Processors?

Well, still no luck with PMs. Send me an email addy when you've got some space cleared and I'll take the chiller. I've got some friends looking for some general gear so we may even be able to work out something with taking the whole lot.

Latest posts

Back