oklahoma?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if there are any Oklahoma Mead makes out there?
I believe that there's a number of people in Ok making meads, but if you don't include a location in your profile, it's guess work and reading everything in everyones posts to try and get some idea where (roughly) they are.

You could be in Oklahoma City, but it'd still be a long drive across to where I have a friend near Sallisaw (who makes meads, beers - both normal and honey, braggots and a number of other mead like brews).

The US ? small it ain't......

Your are very correct fatbloke I'm am willing to travel I was just wondering if there where any in my state cause I have posted on many forums and have had very little responce...I am wanting to get a few members together and have a Mead nite incessant a month just a group of local brewers I'm in chickasha oklahoma

That's not far at all I used to live in Ada that's about the same distance

Chicka is not to far from me. But would be a while before I bottle so we could trade. Lol.

I'm currently being held captive in Bristow, OK. I've made a couple of meads, nothing spectacular.

Back