I'm Starting a New HBT Trend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
PassedPawn just exceeded 10,000 posts, which gives him 10,000 more worthwhile posts than I've ever made . . .

I've been on a binge of hitting the 'like this post' link, I'm up to 38 now, I think. Post-whoring is sooo 2011. From now on, the new "in" thing that all the cool kids will be doing is "Like-whoring". I want to be the first to give 1000 likes . . .

PassedPawn just exceeded 10,000 posts, which gives him 10,000 more worthwhile posts than I've ever made . . .

I've been on a binge of hitting the 'like this post' link, I'm up to 38 now, I think. Post-whoring is sooo 2011. From now on, the new "in" thing that all the cool kids will be doing is "Like-whoring". I want to be the first to give 1000 likes . . .

If that is your goal, then you are WAY behind. I know of no-less than 3 people who have made it their goal to go back in time to like archived posts.

I alone have been getting at least 100 "likes" notices a day.

Seems every time the word Like and Whore are together I get in trouble.

OH and I bet they removed the ability to "like" your own post with cheesy in mind. :)

Just give it time to build and it will be just like this commercial

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TUGmcb3mhLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So Sad:D

Seriously, I learn so much from so many......group hug.

Okay... if you insist.

GroupHug.jpg

Back