Brewpubs, Ocean City MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you want to drive to DE? DFH really isn't that far...less than an hour, and really worth the drive, even if you just go for lunch or dinner at the brewpub! Add on a brewery tour in Lewes adds an additional 15 min drive, and then follow that with dinner at the brewpub and you have a memorable vacation day!

(done it many times...occasionally from camping at Assateague Island, but also from vacationing in South Jersey, which requires a ferry trip, and it's still worth it...)

The beer scene in OC is horrific. However, the 30 minute drive to DFH is more than worth it. Food is great there and the chance to try one of their experimental batches is nice. I tried Palo Santo and Sah Tea before they hit the shelves!

The beer scene in OC is horrific. However, the 30 minute drive to DFH is more than worth it. Food is great there and the chance to try one of their experimental batches is nice. I tried Palo Santo and Sah Tea before they hit the shelves!

+1 to that. I went to the brew pub on Saturday and got to try "75 minute cask conditioned IPA". That stuff was amazing!

Back