So I think I live in the ghetto.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
lol,, they just told people not to go home if they are still at work. WTF.. I better be able to leave town.

He has a gun to his head, and the cops have guns pointed at him. Why not just say "OK, kill yourself" and save the taxpayers the money of prosecuting him? It's TX afterall, and they're going to fry him anyway. Just shoot.

I lived in a bad part of Oakland, CA for 16 months. Five shootings within four blocks during that period, one just across the street. I was very glad I lived on the second floor.

Cheesefood said:
He has a gun to his head, and the cops have guns pointed at him. Why not just say "OK, kill yourself" and save the taxpayers the money of prosecuting him? It's TX afterall, and they're going to fry him anyway. Just shoot.

No ****. im thinking of going out front and yelling "Just shoot the mother****er already". Texas is getting weak with its death penalty, so better that he takes care of him self.

yeah, i live in one of the nicest parts of oakland, but crazy people find their way through. it gets messy over here.

if taunting doesn't work, just shoot him yourself

Ha, thats crazy man...good luck getting out of town

There's a guy who drives around our neighborhood in a van with a speaker on top spouting about jesus and repent now (but he says "repent now" like 20 times over and over in this creepy monotone voice). I'm suprised the cops don't stop him but I guess they've got other things to worry about...

Cheesefood said:

Save a bunch of time and it doesn't feed the liars, um Lawyers.

Absolutely nothing exciting happening in the live action video either. They should cap the bastard, just because of what he has done.

Every ghetto I've lived in or around, I've noticed a strange thing...an unusual number of people walking around......crossing the street, hanging out on the sidewalk, etc. Too many people "wandering" makes me nervous.....I say, "Get in your house and stay there!"

greenhornet said:
I heard about it on NPR my way home yesterday....what ended up happening?

you wont believe it. The police allowed him to drive away, putting more people in danger. Before he drove into Lake Arlington and shooting himself in the head. As soon as that car started moving he should have been shoot.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/local_story_285143216.html

Latest posts

Back