Keggle help: westside of Indianapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaBrewer

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in the process of building two keggles for my brew setup and thought I would reach and see of there are brewers on the Westside of Indianapolis that could assist in the process. Specifically, I need one top cut off and I am considering to have bulkheads TIG welded as well. If you know someone that could assist please let me know.

Also is anyone involved in the Angry Beavers brew club in Avon? I found the club online but have not been able to get ahold of anyone. Thanks.

I'm up in Lafayette and if you're willing to travel I could help, but I recommend just buying an angle grinder and go with weldless fittings. The weldless can be converted to welded in the future if you want that option.

I bought an angle grinder and cutting wheels at Lowe's to do some conversions along with a quality step bit for less than $200. Both of these tools will last a long time and provide me with more flexibility in my projects, so I considered the investment worth it.

Also, try neighbors for an angle grinder. You may get someone else interested in homebrewing. :)

Thanks for the offer! I don't think I will be in Lafayette soon, but I appreciate it.

Good idea on the weldless. That's what I have been leaning to, can always go to welded later. Right now, I figure I will put the least amount of money into the keggle and then add the extra stuff later.

I need to get the neighbors involved. They probably wonder what I'm doing carrying the empty kegs around!

Just in case you are still looking around for somewhere to buy your equipment and ingredients, if you get over to Indy often, stop by Tuxedo Park Brewers in Fountain Square. We have all that stuff and the capacity to create what you need or help you DIY.

Latest posts

Back