DFH world wide stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icu812

Reaction score
I picked this up today, This is some good stuff. looks like you can only buy 12oz individual bottles. I would buy this again. Anyone else try this?

I've had it at their brewpub in Gaithersburg, MD & thought it was fantastic. I've been looking for bottles of it since.

3.5 bottles aging in the basement, going to open one up in November. Absolutely loved the one that I opened already, but really can't wait to see how it ages.

I liked it, but was still glad I split a 12ozer with a friend. We sipped it out of brandy snifters over the course of about 40 minutes.

Heck yeah. A great sipping beer. Pretty complex, and an enjoyment to drink. I have a few bottles from 2003 sitting in my basement. Collect a bunch too, they seem to differ slightly from year to year.

at the brewpub, they serve 8 oz (maybe?) in a snifter. definitely a sipping beer. can't imagine drinking a full pint of it.

Back