Can you guess...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
where I am???

dsc000051gk7.jpg

I wonder if he knows what you did to his chicken after you got it drunk? :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I...Just....

That look on your face....

Oh...god....

*deep breath*

You know OlllllO, you're really supposed to use canned beer for beer can chicken...that's why they call it that. And customarily they wait til after it's been killed and plucked before shoving the can up it's a$$.

And Hobgoblin may be a wee bit of an overkill, when any old cheap bmc would do....

ROFLMAO!

Man... I am sure it is just the "I'm getting my picture taken with a chicken" grin, but with all due respect, you look kinda scary.
;)

Is Orfy cooking one of his amazing looking meals tonight? Chicken perhaps?

olllllo and SWMBO are now on their way to the Lake district and will be state side late Saturday.

What a treat for us.:rockin:
and THANK YOU those that sent Home brew. Very much appreciated.:mug:

I lost count of how many beers we tried. (Many)
I did a side of salmon on the BBQ with rice. Nice and light, didn't want to take up beer room with food.

We are at the Dog and Gun in Keswick getting some pub grub and ales. We won't be getting the Red Carpet treatment like we got from Orfy and his SWMBO. Thanks for the good time. I'll post pics when I get back.

olllllo and SWMBO are now on their way to the Lake district and will be state side late Saturday.

What a treat for us.:rockin:
and THANK YOU those that sent Home brew. Very much appreciated.:mug:

I lost count of how many beers we tried. (Many)
I did a side of salmon on the BBQ with rice. Nice and light, didn't want to take up beer room with food.

Awesome!!!
Sounds like a great time (even if the picture looked a little scary).

Did one of my stouts make the cut to get smuggled in?

I am jealous.

Craig

Yes. MANY thanks.
olllllo was a little surprised he didn't get challenged over them.

I sat and drank it last night.
Was it the unmarked one? olllllo did tell me who they were from but in the :drunk: I forgot to mark the caps of the un-marked ones.

I've had 3 so far and they where all very good.
It was particularly good to taste olllllo's lake walk ale. Simcoe and Amarillo I have never tasted before.

dsc00001it8.jpg

Yes. MANY thanks.

Was it the unmarked one? olllllo did tell me who they were from but in the :drunk: I forgot to mark the caps of the un-marked ones.

It was particularly good to taste olllllo's lake walk ale. Simcoe and Amarillo I have never tasted before.
Mine was the one with printed labels on the caps.

I need to get over to the other side of the pond someday.

Craig

thats awsome that you went to visit him. However, if we all started comming on here with pictures of us in other peoples yards holding their pets it would get really creepy. can you imagine if i drove down to the Bee Cave Brew Haus and took a pic on Eds porch and he found out about it on here. that would be creepy! hahahaha :mug:

Yes. MANY thanks.

dsc00001it8.jpg

Priceless! A sunny day no less. :D

Someday I'll make it over.

Back