HBC T-Shirt sources?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlogue3454

Reaction score
I'm looking for a t shirt printing service for my home brew club and was wondering if anybody had any good experiences with companies online or if you source it locally.

Thanks!

My band has used contagious graphics. Great service and very competitive. Jakprints also. Low minimums

My band has used contagious graphics. Great service and very competitive. Jakprints also. Low minimums.

I've never had t-shirts printed and can't reccomend any company that does it.

I would think familiarizing yourself with the types of t-shirts availible would be the first step. Heavy cotton, pre-shrunk, mixed fabrics.

Then realizing what type of price your after. Then look at what you want printed. Then look at what you get for the money.

It's not that hard to print your own shirts. This is what I would consider being a "homebrewer". Especially if you are going with a single ink color.

You need the shirts. a stencil of what you want to print. Some decent ink with a way to apply it, perhaps either air brush, or regular brush.

http://www.thehopman.com/ also known Graphic22

These guys have pretty good rates and shipping is "free" or included in the pricing, however you want to look at it. Pretty fast turn around, 2 weeks or less depending on shipping though to be safe on their end they say 2.5 weeks.

They give you a digital mock up for you to approve vs an actual shirt. They need payment before starting the order but never had a problem with them and communication has always been good. The only thing negative is the option of shirt types they only offer two brands but do have the colors found under those types. IE American Apparel 2001 has all the colors of that type black, white etc. You can check out the shirt colors on American Apparel whole site.

If you want to see the mock up they send I have one on the facebook page
www.facebook.com/Vagabondbrewing its a couple posts down

I've done several orders from queensboro .com for various clubs and my own shirts. Been happy with their rates, service and delivery.

Check out a website called "Zazzle.com" where you can customize t-shirts and a whole bunch of other stuff. I've done some stuff with them in the past and had no problems.

Back