• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 quart aluminum pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you send me a pic and/or some dimensions? I'm looking for something ~13 to 14in in diameter... I'll be in that area on thursday or friday.

Ok, let me keep looking. I'm still wanting something a hair smaller in diameter, but I'll keep this in mind. It looks like I will be out that way on friday instead of thursday, so, I'll let you know.

I have two of the same pots they are great!!! As long as you boil water in them first to condition them how ever I paid 45 shipped for mine on amazon

i just looked and i dont see where you can get it shipped for that price but you just said you cant get it so i guess if you want it pay me $45.

i just looked and i dont see where you can get it shipped for that price but you just said you cant get it so i guess if you want it pay me $45.

This comes back to my posted question above. Would the total be $45? Or would the total be $45 plus shipping? In other words, what would the buyer have to pay in order to receive the kettle?

For example, on Amazon that pot is either $39.89 w/Free Shipping or $32.39 w/$11.50 shipping for a total of $43.89.

Both identical Winware kettles are currently In Stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back