Houston Home Brewers?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niederhofer

Reaction score
OK, so I've made it through several batches, and I'm looking for some locals to brew and share ideas with.

Who here is from Houston and what club (if any) do you belong to?

I know there are several clubs in the area. I am on the west side of town, but I work in the city, so I'm cool meeting where ever. My LHBS is Defalco's, but I have had good and bad experiences there. Let me know who you are, where you meet, and what to expect.

I look forward to meeting some HBT members in the flesh in the new year!

I'm a little late to the thread but I'm just inside 610 at 290. If you guys want to try and figure out a meet up/brew day let me know and I'm game.

I'm not a member of either, but I know there are at least 2 pretty big brew clubs in Houston. The Foam Rangers and the Kuykendahl Gran Brewers or KGB.

I'm in Sugar Land.

Ron

Sorry I haven't been around! I'm a Foam Ranger. In fact, for the rest of the year, I am the Grand Wazoo of the Foam Rangers. We meet at DeFalco's on the third Friday of the month, but we also have a couple other events during the month. Check out the calendar on the website and come out, sometime.

If you have any questions or just want to meet up, sometime, give me a shout!

TL

I'm out in Katy. I am not a members of any clubs. I know there is a group in Katy but I don't know anything about them. http://www.cialers.com/ I just wish there was a homebrew store open on this side of town. I hate driving through the Galleria to get to Defalco's

The CIA are a small group but a good one. If you want to meet up with them, keep an eye on their forum (at the website you linked), as they pick different meeting dates from month to month.

TL

No activity on here in 10 years, but does anyone know if anywhere is filling/exchanging co2 right now?

Back