Will a keggle fit on a Blichmann Burner?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirch3333

Reaction score
I've looked all over and couldn't find the info I need. Will a keggle fit on a Blichmann Burner without modification? I have a couple kegs that will eventually be keggles and I just want to make sure they'll fit. Thanks for any info.

Hell yeah!!! I use Blichmann burners under my 1/2 bbl keggles all the time. The way the Blichmann is designed, you simply place the retention pieces where you need for your kettle/keggle... It has no issue with the ~15" diameter of the keggles. Considering how Blichmann makes kettles that are far larger than keggles, it makes sense for their burners to be set so you can use a wide range of kettle diameters on them.

BTW, my keggle actually rests on the burner better than the 10 gallon BoilerMaker I have. :rockin:

I appreciate your help... I actually just watched their video on youtube about the adjustable retention arms. Looks like I know what my next brewing purchase will be... That is if SWMBO approves

Back