Ft: 2012 kbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coff

Reaction score
Looking for Sours or DIPAs I cannot get in Philly. I would love to get some Logsdon Farhmouse ales if possible, Seizon Bretta. Or anything from Crooked Stave.

I am kind of holding out for some Logsdons or Crooked Stave, i'll advise if things change.

I maybe able to pick up something from crooked stave depending on what it is you are wanting. This is one ofthe local breweries I have been wanting to try and haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps shootme a PM and we can try and figure something out.

I have a couple bottles of Logsdon Seizoen Bretta, but don't need any KBS. What else do you have to trade?

I have many of most of the logsdon's in my cellar (local to me), how many do you need, and how quickly can you ship out?

Ah, I already have my KBS being sent out in a trade.

Is there anything else I could send you in exchange for some Logsdons? Anything from the east coast you cant get? Mad Elf?

Back