Need help with my avatar!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I found the picture that is my avatar on the "googles image" search. I'm feeling guilty about it. Is there anybody who has some photoshop ability who would be willing to redo it? I want the same basic avatar- the big beer glass, and me standing there, and the same "Beer, it does a body good" line. But I don't have ANY photo editing skill at all and I need some help.

I know I'd need to take a picture of myself, or at least produce one that would work. But is there someone who can help me with this? Thanks!

no problem Yooper !! you've contributed a ton to this forum it's the least I can do !!

I'm a pro photographer and spend most of my time sitting in front of the computer, just pm for my email and send me an image of you and an image of the beer in a glass that you want, & a font preference, and I'll do the rest !!

no problem Yooper !! you've contributed a ton to this forum it's the least I can do !!

I'm a pro photographer and spend most of my time sitting in front of the computer, just pm for my email and send me an image of you and an image of the beer in a glass that you want, & a font preference, and I'll do the rest !!

Way cool! Today is NOT the day for photography for me- it's cold and rainy. But I'll take you up on your offer and email you the photos later this week!

Could you PM me your email address? Thanks!!!!

Back