Ever took a leak and thought.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adaml23

Reaction score
.... there must be too much crystal malt or something in there cause that's alotta foam in the toilet?

Funny thing is, I wasn't even drunk! After I thought a little more about it, I chuckled and thought: "This is something that belongs in the Drunken Ramblings forum..."

.... there must be too much crystal malt or something in there cause that's alotta foam in the toilet?

Funny thing is, I wasn't even drunk! After I thought a little more about it, I chuckled and thought: "This is something that belongs in the Drunken Ramblings forum..."

add a drop of fermcap to the bowl.

The dog doesn't seem to mind the foam though...

Protein in the urine is the cause. Not a good thing if it continues- its a sign of kidney damage or failure. Again, if it continues.

a_hard said:
Protein in the urine is the cause. Not a good thing if it continues- its a sign of kidney damage or failure. Again, if it continues.

Well that'll dampen the day

Actually not to be a party pooper but I was gonna say the same thing. It CAN be a sign of protein in the urine, which CAN be a sign of kidney issues. If it is a constant occurrance you may wan to talk to your doctor about it.

If you want more info pm me (I have a kidney disorder that causes this very thing).

On the bright side - my kidney doc is supportive of drinking beer!!:mug:

I saw a ad on tv for aroma therapy and acupuncture for dogs and the first thing I thought of is what kind of aromas do they use. I would guess butt since dogs are always sniffing butt

Lol. I'm glad that you guys are looking out for my well-being.:mug:

But I'm sure it wasn't anything. It wasn't really foamy and it was over at a friends house. I assume it had something to do with the water hardness as he lives out in the country and I live in town. It was just foamier out there too; nothing since then:)

I'm a little confused with the dog portion of this thread and where it heading but oh well:D

If I find myself analyzing the foam in my pee from now on, I'm blaming you guys! :p

Hey, your urine is an indicator of health. As is the dos. Good to know these things because the faster a problem is found the less damage can occur

I remember taking a piss after drinking a Monster BFC and it had a green tint to it....

a man from texas and a man from oklahoma are pissing off a bridge...
man from texas says: This water's cold!
man from oklahoma says: Its deep too!

Latest posts

Back