dwh7016c

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deaconfrost28

Reaction score
DWH7016c-This is the controller i have bought. I wired it up as the diagram said using an extension cord splicing and the controller does not work correctly. If i set it to 0c nothing happens... if i set it to say 30c the compressor kicks on but this is backwards from what SHOULD happen. anyone know what i need to do.
mail

I just got mine in the mail, i am trying to figure out how to wire, (electricity is not my forte). I will let you know if I have the same issue.

I looked at the wiring, it is designed to be wired only one way, so the problem is more than likely not wiring. I would read through the programming instructions and make sure you have it turning on and off in the right manner.

I got this from the other discussion. The thermostat is set to heat not cool.
H
1. Hold down set button for 3 seconds.
2. When HC appears press set button again.
3. It will most likely show H for heat. Press down arrow, should now show C for cold.

I bought one of these too and used the above wiring diagram since theirs was confusing. It wouldn't come on so I switched wires 1 & 2, (which matched the diagram that came with it), then my keezer came on. You have to make sure it is in "Cooling" mode. Reads in Celsius only and will not switch to Fahrenheit. The instruction sheet that came with it is good for programming but little else. If you buy one and start to wire it up, leave long leads.

Latest posts

Back