Any of you play online multiplayer PC games?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHammer16

Reaction score
Games like Battlefield 2 or 2142?

Quake 4?

I just got a brand new home computer and have discovered the world of geekdom. It sure is fun killing hundreds of people a night.

Yeah, lots of us. But there's another thread on here about that. If i have time, i'll try to find it if you can't.:mug:

I used to play Everquest and some others like it, but I find that having kids and online gaming don't mix all that well

I play Battlefield 2 Demo here and there.

I was big into Diablo 2 a few years ago, then ended up losing interest. I bought Civilization, but lost interest before I got any good at it. I play Halo 2 on X-box live from time to time, but now I have no time.

I love Civilization - used to play that as a board game. I've never played the online version, but unless it's turn based, it would be a PITA

total war series... been playing since 2002. the current version is medieval 2: total war. nice series with a good core online community.

I belong to a great gaming community. Very laid back... just a bunch of guys with jobs and families who get together to play.

http://www.bornslacker.com
i hope it's ok to post this... it's not a competing brew site.

Back