Only the best recipe ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robtotten

Reaction score
This is GOOD STUFF!

1305837538.jpg

That looks great! I browse Thisiswhyyourefat.com pretty often, I just spotted a nice pulled pork and mashed potato parfait. also if you havent already read it, the 'bad for you cookbook' is pretty good. every recipe is 1000 callories or better, deep fried mashed potato balls, scrapple, hell, they even have a chapter called 'if it can be baked it can be fried' check it out if you can.

I just read about a guy posting that on vegan forums. My naughty side came out and posted the link in a few threads (like 10) with catchy urban vegan titles like "why do people eat cows?" and "a high protein vegan recipe for your kids"

The items from McDonalds worldwide menus should really be available here ... some SERIOUSLY tasty and interesting looking items ...
International availability of McDonald's products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just incredible stuff (photos) ...
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1574106

Chicken McArabia anyone? Or how bout a Croque McDo (france)

And oh ... by the way McDonalds in Germany serves BEER.
mcdonaldsbeer.jpg

Made by Kronenbourg Brewery - part of Carlsberg.
Now THAT'S a happy meal.

I can just imagine the ruckus this could cause at my local McDonalds.

sheesh ... just reading about it ... it is called the McBeer!

It might be good if made from scratch instead of the budweiser of burgers.

now wait a minute ... McDonalds Canada has a Lobster Roll?
WTF are we missing here?
I'm about 1 mile from Canada.
ok. enough.

The items from McDonalds worldwide menus should really be available here ... some SERIOUSLY tasty and interesting looking items ...
International availability of McDonald's products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just incredible stuff (photos) ...
McDonalds Around the Globe: Which would YOU like to see on our menu? - The Student Room

Chicken McArabia anyone? Or how bout a Croque McDo (france)

And oh ... by the way McDonalds in Germany serves BEER.
mcdonaldsbeer.jpg

Made by Kronenbourg Brewery - part of Carlsberg.
Now THAT'S a happy meal.

I can just imagine the ruckus this could cause at my local McDonalds.

sheesh ... just reading about it ... it is called the McBeer!

I've had the Mc Beer in Germany, I seriously doubt even American swill lovers would call it beer. It was weak, salty & quite nasty IMHO. Any self-respecting German won't drink it.
Regards, GF.

I was in a French McDonalds too (not proud of it but it was LATE in Paris)

They had Stella and it was on draft - so that was actually pretty good.

Back