YouTube and me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaTiger

Reaction score
Sigh...at the risk of putting my fat ugly face out there for the world to see and criticize, I made a youtube video of me brewing this Hefe this evening. It is crude, I used the built in camera on my macBook so it looks like crap, and I think Im talking out of my ass through it all, but dammit, I did it. LOL. If anyone is interested in seeing my ugly mug and listening to me stammer through the brew of this beer, go check it out.

Oh, and the camera DOES add 50 pounds to you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Georgia Tiger! Looks like you caught the brewing bug. Have a blast, I'm looking forward to your next installment.

I liked it. A lot better than anything I could have (would have?) done. I'm just not the camera friendly type. Look forward to the next episode.

PS: Go Falcons!

I was wanting to be the first guy knocking the hat! Good video man!

And if it's the camera adding 50 pounds, would someone let my wife know? She says it's the beer.

Oh, no...its the camera. I started to just do it with my shirt off, but felt that my abs would make some jealous. I dont want someone's suicide on my shoulders. :D

Back