a thank you, and a question...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelero

Reaction score
Dear HBT'rs,
I just tasted my first beer, an IPA, albeit from a kit, but I still made it! i tell you, it was one of the greatest feelings I've ever had-hearing the "sphssht" when the cap came off, seeing the head form as it poured, and the perfect bead of bubbles in the glass-and of course the fresh, smooth, clean taste-and knowing that I had actually made this f*$%$#in' beer!!!!:rockin:
thanks for all yall's help on a few of my newbie doubts and questions! this site is a goldmine, and I'm lookin forward to my next brewday!:mug:
OK, the question part: I'm going to be in chicago for a few days, are there any decent HB supply stores i should check out? and microbreweries I should hit? I know of goose island, and 3 floyds, but any suggestions would be most welcome. thank you again, fellow HBT'rs!!!!:mug:

"Piece" in Wicker Park is a really cool pizza place that makes some good brews. My buddy lives down the road and I make it a point to go whenever I visit. :mug:

Back