Tallgrass Firkin and Beer Dinner - Wichita, KS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I missed this. Hope the turnout was good enough for them to want to continue things like this in the future.

Yeah, I haven't really seen any more around here lately but I've seen them do a couple in Manhattan and maybe KC recently.

There are a couple places around town that regularly do Tallgrass firkins though (Stix down on S. Meridian and Vagabond coffee shop).

I know Wichitabeer.com has firkins sometimes. Just never made it to one yet.

I've all ways wanted to do one of the beer and food pairings. Every year I try to get my wife to go with me to one of the dinners the day before beer fest, but she won't. She hates beer. Told her I'll drink them for her.

Yeah I've never been able to do one either. I've missed Midwest Beerfest altogether the past couple years due to fishing tournaments, hopefully I'll make it this year.

i tried to get in the beer fest a couple of times and gave up its worse than black friday at best buy.

Latest posts

Back