Good deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spokaniac

Reaction score
Had a friend offer me a system with four 5 gal kegs, 2 CO2 bottles, and a 4 tap cornelius in-line chiller for $350.

Sounds like a good deal to me :mug:

Thought it sounded like a pretty good deal. Probably won't have 4 beers on tap, but will be able to make soda to keep the kids happy too.

It's not an earth shattering deal. You could probably buy the same stuff on eBay for the same, maybe even less.

Followed to the 4 tap chiller part. Is that a jockey box or soda fountain?

It is a soda fountain type, says Dr pepper on the side. The refrigeration on it works well according to him.

Got a picture of the chilled tap. Did some seaching on the interweb and best price I could find for this model was on CL for $200, some listings were as high as $565 from restaurant supply companies. So I think the price is reasonable with 4 kegs, a 20# and a 5# CO2 bottle and 2 regulators.

Photo0071.jpg

Picking most of it up today. Will have to wait for him to empty two kegs to get them and the smaller CO with that regulator. But will have 2 kegs the 20# tank with reg and the taps tonight. Hope I can get my stout carbed up and ready to drink by my B-day next weekend.

the kegs 5x $50 is $250 plus the co2 tanks are another $150 looks fair to me.

actually it's only 4 kegs, but even if you figure 4 kegs for $100 ( saw a deal for that on-line) and the chiller for $200, $50 is cheap for the tanks and regulators.

Back