Southeastern Pa Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1PBC

Reaction score
I'm looking to setup a group buy in Southeastern Pa(Particularly the Downingtown/West Chester Area. Would anybody be interested?

I jumped in on the last group buy (both hops and grain) and it went SOOOOO smoothly! Definitely reccommend geting in on the buy with Lordura/ferman if it isn't too far for you! Good luck!

My cousin's husband belongs to that group buy, the problem is that it's in Pennsauken, I was looking to be a little closer, but if I can buy four to five bags it will definately be worth it. Let me know when the next one is.

My cousin's husband belongs to that group buy, the problem is that it's in Pennsauken, I was looking to be a little closer, but if I can buy four to five bags it will definately be worth it. Let me know when the next one is.

I hear you, man. For the past 2 years I have been using a bulk buy at my LHBS, but it is only twice a year. I would love to get this Downingtown, West Chester one going. Driving all the way to NJ almost defeats the purpose of the bulk buy due to gas prices.

Keep me updated as I would def. jump on a more local grain buy. Also, I organized a bulk buy of used ball lock kegs for $25 a piece. Looks like I may need to make another run as I haven't filled the need of my local homebrew pals. Let me know if you'd want any of those.

We are buying 5 bags from the the South Jersey Pickup point to reduce our costs, if anybody wanted to add a couple of bags to that order I would gladly hold the rest so that way it can be picked up from my house in Coatesville, that way your saving on gas. They almost have their pallet filled again

yeah my partner in crime ordered some for our brewing project under ProletariatBrew

Back