Maimi breweries?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer culture is only just starting here in S FL. Abbey Brewing in Miami Beach is probably the closest to you. I haven't. Been but a buddy of mine recommends it. Further north a brewpub just opened on Hollywood beach.

Thanks. You r right not many selections. Ended up at beer and burgers. Good beer selection but nothing local.

I asked why they didn't have any beers from Tampa or Orlando breweries. They said they just switch distributers and had nothing from FL yet.

Still had good time.

Abbey is a good suggestions. Also, next time, try Abraxas (just S. of 5th on the beach) or farther away, (when it opens again) the Wetlab (Virginia key University of Miami campus, Weds-Fri 5:00pm -> ??). There are others, but I don't know them well enough to recommend.

The wetlab is my local and there is a great selection of micros on tap and bottle with a few locals. Currently, the licence is being switched and I'm not sure when it'll reopen.

On the subject of burgers and beer, I have always suspected they water down their draft... Beers I know pretty well don't taste like they should.

Back