Surly ISO: Surly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenShowerGladiator

Reaction score
Just looking for some Surly Bender or their Bitter. I have some Alpha King, Dreadnaught along with plenty of other stuff. PM me or throw some offers out on here

I can get Surly here, and Bender is year round, but I'm not sure about Bitter Brewer. You know that Bitter Brewer is their version of an English Bitter, and isn't really a uber hopped bitter beer, right? Abrasive Ale is their version of a DIPA, and that's available right now too. I'd be willing to trade for some interesting stuff that I can't get here, or limited edition stuff. I'm mostly interested in strong Belgians (tripels and quads), porters and stouts (especially bourbon barrel aged stuff) and stuff along those lines.

I'm pretty open, so let me know if you're interested in trading. :)

I acquired both Abrasive and Furious in a trade about a month ago. I actually ended up liking the Furious more. Both incredible beers. And yeah, I love ESB's so I've been holding out hope for Bitter Brewer but I have a feeling I may have to wait until later this year when it comes out again.

I would not consider it overwhelmingly coffee flavored. Then again my taste buds may be skewed I prefer a heavy coffee flavor in beers and only drink day old truck stop coffee.

Back