2 tap tower setup advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tek210

Reaction score
Putting together a 2 tap tower setup. Have been looking around at a lot of sites and am leaning towards keg connections. Looking to make sure that I have all the right components to make this work. Below is the package I have put together. Went with quick disconnects, do I have all the right components for that part?
Also went with the 3 gauge regulator so I can adjust pressure individually. How much hose should I buy of each type?

I added these components individually because the kits just don't get what I need. Should I call them to see if I can get more of a bundle price?

Just looking for a little guidance here before I order the biggest part of my new setup.

Beer Tower, 2 Faucet, 3' Stainless Steel (Upgrade to Perlick Faucets (2)) $167.95 $167.95
RG103 4) CO2 Beer Regulator, Dual Body, Three Gauge, Taprite Brand $98.95 $98.95
DC203 Disconnects (Set of 2) for IN (GAS) and OUT (liquid) Ball Lock 1/4"MFL $10.95 $21.90
SW516 1/4" Flare to 5/16" Tubeing (FFL to Barb) Swivel Nut $2.95 $5.90
SW104 1/4" Flare to 1/4 Tubeing (FFL to Barb) Swivel Nut $1.95 $3.90
CO505 B) 5 LB CO2 Bottle, Aluminum $64.95 $64.95
HO104 Hose, Gas, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot $0.59 $4.72
HO103 Hose, beer or gas, Clear, 1/4" ID , 1/2" OD (also gas hose) $0.49 $4.90

Total $373.17

Sure I would call them, Ben over at kegconnection has even done some custom stuff for me. Have them attach hoses to the swivel nuts for you (that'll save you worm clamps, they use oetiker clamps). I'd go with atleast 10' of 3/16" beer line for each keg. I would not go with the 1/4" line unless you're doing a long run like 25'.

Sure I would call them, Ben over at kegconnection has even done some custom stuff for me. Have them attach hoses to the swivel nuts for you (that'll save you worm clamps, they use oetiker clamps). I'd go with atleast 10' of 3/16" beer line for each keg. I would not go with the 1/4" line unless you're doing a long run like 25'.

OK I will give them a call tomorrow, I am converting an Oster fridge so there will be no long runs. I removed the 1/4" and added 20' of 3/16" for the liquid lines, how much do I need on the air side for each keg?

On the gas side, you just need whatever it takes to go from your regulator to the keg. I think mine about about 5 feet, but I have my tanks outside the fridge, and the lines go through the fridge on the side.

theres a lot of that stuff you can pick up used on craigslist or ebay for much cheaper.

unless your fine with that price, i would shop around for a regulator and tank. those prices seem high, and there wont be a difference between a used tank and a new one, as long as its in date. used regs are a different story, but you might be able to find a rebuilt one.

Back