Brew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunklesWeissbier

Reaction score
Woke up to cloudy, cold, and wet outside today. Since I can't do any outside work I decided to brew all day. :rockin:

Had a Fat Tire clone and a Nut Brown kit sitting in the fridge calling my name this morning.
I ordered a kit three weeks ago and another two weeks ago thinking I would have time to brew them when they came in. Not!

Started on one and decided quickly that I might as well do both today while all the equipment is out. :mug:

If you can get'em both done in one day,I say go for it! We both did two last weekend,maybe 2 weeks to go. Although,the Belgian white clone might only need another week...

Fat Tire Clone is in the fermenter. I screwed up big time and forgot to pour myself a beer during the entire process. What the hell was I thinking? Bet its going to be screwed up. :D

Now on to the Nut Brown Ale! This one should be ok as I have just opened a Nut Brown Ale from Michigan Brewing Company. :mug:

Fat Tire Clone is in the fermenter. I screwed up big time and forgot to pour myself a beer during the entire process. What the hell was I thinking? Bet its going to be screwed up. :D

You know I have a theory about that. I think that brewing is a lot like making music. If you play anything you'll know that being a little buzzed will give you some awesome improv results. You might miss a lot of technical stuff but jazz or blues, drinking is the key.

You know I have a theory about that. I think that brewing is a lot like making music. If you play anything you'll know that being a little buzzed will give you some awesome improv results. You might miss a lot of technical stuff but jazz or blues, drinking is the key.

Well I will test that theory. I have both in the fermenters, one made while sober and one while drinking. I'll let you know in a month which one turned out better.:mug:

Back