Scored me some free cornies!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

argyle

Reaction score
Hey... don't mean to gloat (yes I do!), A month ago I scored three free corny kegs! :rockin:

I was at the a local beer distributor... (yes, I still go,b/c I don't have enough homebrew stored away.) I saw some cornies sitting outside so I told the owner that I'd like to purchase them.

He said, "Go ahead -- take em."

I asked how much they would cost. He said "nothing -- they're free" I still offered something, he wouldn't take anything.

So, I picked up all three kegs (with a giant smile on my face) and put them in my car. I drove away knowing that the wife would be thrilled that they were free!!! Maybe she wouldn't so happy that my keg number had risen to 4.

They are now cleaned, washers changed and pressure checked. All are in great working condition now! :ban:

So.... I will forever buy my brew at this distributor (when I run low on homebrew) , it's the least I can do for the hook up!!!! Also, I'm not sure about other states but FYI in Pennsylvania you can only buy a case of beer at a distributor

So.... I will forever buy my brew at this distributor (when I run low on homebrew) , it's the least I can do for the hook up!!!! Also, I'm not sure about other states but FYI in Pennsylvania you can only buy a case of beer at a distributor

Pittsburgh area here! Distributors are a pain in the arss, but I have a friend who owns one so it makes it a bit easier on me.

Good deal on the Cornies.

Salute! :mug:

Latest posts

Back