AHA Rally March 13, 2009 Stone Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of annoyed by the Pro Am rules, though. What do you mean you have to be in a club. F that.

Edit: I may just make my own club to enter this.

If this wasn't my Dad's birthday I would be there... as it is I'll be in Big Bear.

Just a bump to get others to RSVP before it fills up. Anyone else planning on attending?

I was able to speak with the guy that is organizing that bus with the Strand and Long Beach brewers. There are still about 20 seats available. Bus leaves at 9am and includes bus, lunch, tastings for about $50. I will not be able to be on the bus, but if you are interested, there is still time to get a seat.

I'm kind of annoyed by the Pro Am rules, though. What do you mean you have to be in a club. F that.

Edit: I may just make my own club to enter this.

Does the Club need to be recognized by the AHA? I think that would be a good thing to get CHUG registered with the AHA, if you have not done that all ready.

You entering that golden strong? that was a gooooood beer!

Latest posts

Back