I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this. Click Thread Tools in the gold ribbon, then select Delete Thread under Moderator Tools. Then click Perform Action.

i don't have moderator tools available under thread tools,
maybe i just need a beer?

i don't have moderator tools available under thread tools,
maybe i just need a beer?

Yes, you need a beer, but when you wake up under the coffee table and wander back to your PC, this thread will still be here.

Re: the delete button? I have it. Maybe I got a promotion. I've tested it and it works. Maybe it's not available to non-members.

If you really want it deleted, PM a mod (i.e., Yooper) and they might take care of that for you.

Yes, you need a beer, but when you wake up under the coffee table and wander back to your PC, this thread will still be here.

Re: the delete button? I have it. Maybe I got a promotion. I've tested it and it works. Maybe it's not available to non-members.

If you really want it deleted, PM a mod (i.e., Yooper) and they might take care of that for you.

Yep. Only available to members.

Thats probably it, I need to pony up a few bucks and become a paid member,
I am at work right now so a beer is not in my immediate future anyway.
Its just as well, this thread will fade into obscurity in a relatively short time,

Oooop look at that I am a paid member now but no longer have the heart to delete this thread :)

Ok, but in light of the actual facts it makes me look even worse.
I was sitting here reading threads and for some odd reason I had the sudden thought that my 20 quart brew pot was only 4 gallons.
I have been using the just over half full mark to brew kits that call for a 2-1/2 gallon boil, today when I suddenly thought I had a 4 gallon pot that I was sure 5 gallons when I brewed my first 2 batches and I posted it.
Shortly after posting I realized I was was thinking wrong and my pot was actually 5 gallons like I originally thought and the whole premise of this thread was in error, so I deleted the original post but couldn't delete the entire thread, so here we are, more confused than ever :D

Keep it on topic people!

I'm going to learn to do this if it's the LAST THING I DO!

Fvgzm.gif

Did you know the president brews? Just sayin....:D

Hammy71 is trying to get this thread locked, And I'm just getting into it. And by the way, what a great way to get me to read it. "I'm an idiot". Classic way to start a thread, who could resist? :drunk: Here's another "Last time I'll ever brew naked, pictures attached":p

I was sitting here reading threads and for some odd reason I had the sudden thought that my 20 quart brew pot was only 4 gallons.
I have been using the just over half full mark to brew kits that call for a 2-1/2 gallon boil, today when I suddenly thought I had a 4 gallon pot that I was sure 5 gallons when I brewed my first 2 batches and I posted it.
Shortly after posting I realized I was was thinking wrong and my pot was actually 5 gallons like I originally thought and the whole premise of this thread was in error, so I deleted the original post but couldn't delete the entire thread, so here we are, more confused than ever :D

Please don't take this the wrong way. But..............HUH? :drunk:

There goes 10 min of my life i'll never get back. now who's the idiot

menerdari said:

N I C E! Question answered;-)

Back