Who wants rhizomes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyDaze

Reaction score
I have three crowns that need to be trimmed. I'm probably going to do it sometime this week. What I have is unlimited Saaz, Nugget and Willamette rhizomes.

Maybe a few centennial ...

I am near Portland, OR.

You can stop by to grab them or you can send me shipping money via paypal and I'll send them out to anyone who wants them.

i would be down for one of each. guess i need to get a paypal accnt setup. that is very generous of you to offer these to the community. i would need shipping to 74063...let me know what all you need and i will get the ball rolling on my end

Ok gentlemen...just keep posting here until I see how much I actually have. I will send them out in order of shipping $ received / responses here.

I would love to take couple of each.

Please let me know, it would be shipped to 07110. If you know how much, I will send you payment vis Paypal.

Thanks

I would love a couple centennial and willamette as well. In 92011. Let me know costs for shipping. Thanks!

You can fit a bunch of rhizomes in the small flat rate boxes from USPS and they'll ship anywhere in the US for just under $6.00.

I'm interested in Saaz, Nugget and Willamette. My zip is 59801 (Missoula, MT) If you can pm me your paypal email address and amount for shipping I'll send a payment. Thanks!

I'd be interested in getting some shipped to 10463. Centennial for sure, but I'd also love to have the others as well.

Let us know how much you anticipate shipping to be and your paypal address, and I know I'd be more than happy to pony up for some rhizomes. :)

Thanks for doing this!

In for Centennial and Willamette, 3 each would be fine. I'll pay $10 so you have a couple bucks for the trouble! Thanks!

Hey, I would be interested in possibly a Saaz and Williamette if you have them still when you get through all the other people.

Thanks!

I will let you all know how much I have when I get to digging...Once I know what I have I'll PM my paypal handle.

I would be interested in one of each if you end up having enough. Once you find out if you have enough I'll take your paypal email as well and send you a ten spot. My zip is 64030. Thanks!

One of each will, nug, and cent if you still got enough. Would be to pa would be willing to do the 10 like everyone else for your troubles. PayPal ready

A little late on the thread, but if there's anything left, I'd love some Nugget and Centennial. Send the paypal address if you have any left.

Thanks

I would be very interested in some Saaz, Nugget, and centennial if possible. Thanks for the generous offer.

Please PM or respond in thread when you get a chance!

Im interested in some as well. What do you have left? I know im replying kinda late

Update: I have not even dug them up yet due to being super busy at work and having a sore back. My goal is to do it this weekend....

I will be in touch!

I'm interested in Nugget rhyzomes, I'm planning on planting 2 rows with 20 plants on each row, I'll be glad to take however much you have left after filling everyone else's requests.

I'm interested in Nugget rhyzomes, I'm planning on planting 2 rows with 20 plants on each row, I'll be glad to take however much you have left after filling everyone else's requests.

Man thats a lot of nugget! How much yield do you expect to get from each plant?

Update: I have not even dug them up yet due to being super busy at work and having a sore back. My goal is to do it this weekend....

I will be in touch!
Sore backs are awful! Take care of yourself, and I believe I speak for most of us when I say we're happy to wait until you're healthy to get our free hop rhizomes. :D

:ban:

Saaz, Nugget and Willamette would be great!! 75142 zip code. Let me know totals and when they might be available, when you can,that is...

I will take a few of each after you see whats left from all the others ahead of me. PM your paypal I will also put a few bucks in for your troubles thanks... you rock :rockin:

If you still have any, I'd love to get my hands on all 3; the hobby is new but the obsession seems real enough. I'd do the same as everyone else, 10 bucks or whatever to your paypal. Just let me know when you want it and where to send it. Zip is 92126. Once things get going on those rhizomes I will certainly pay it forward by doing similar!

Man thats a lot of nugget! How much yield do you expect to get from each plant?

I'm guessing around 2 pounds the second year. I have a 56' long barn and was thinking they'd provide shade in the summer as well. If I grow more than I use, I figure I can always sell them for shipping costs or bring them to the not so local brew club.

So I just dug all the rhizomes. Its a really nice day for it! Tally is as follows:

Saaz - 48
Willamette - 35
Nugget - 7 :( (I remember I cut all the bines super tight last year.)

I did not dig any centennials because that plant is in really poor condition. If I come across rhizomes later in the year I will be happy to send them out. Sorry for the liberal use of the term "unlimited" in the OP. I underestimated the interest level...

I'm going to PM the first 10 people in the thread with my Paypal account.

I will keep a list of everybody here. If your name is in bold then it means to PM me your order and make the $10 Paypal payment. Once I receive payment your order will be shipped! Limit order to 2 of each Saaz and Willamette and 1 NuggetIf your name is in bold and you do not respond in a couple days I will bold the next person's name. You will not lose your spot but people behind you will have the chance to slip in. When your shipment has been sent I will remove your name...

This will be a work-in-process. I've never done anything like this so bear with me. Please don't send me a Paypal payment if it's not your turn (and you somehow got my account handle)

goo-gone
GarageDweller
annatron
Cbaddad
ChefRex
Jon_TWR
Jayhem
JonGrafto
WERiggs
mrkrausen
1fast636
J-Pizzel