4th of July Sale + 10% OFF ALL KEG KITS HBT Exclusive - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4thofJULY2013hbt.jpg

4th of July is coming up and we're proud to offer you some great deals on our selection of draft beer equipment!

Starting right now, HBT members can get 10% OFF our entire selection of keg kits by requesting the exclusive HBT code (reply in this thread).

We're also very excited to be introducing our limited edition basic kits "in a can". We've managed to safely pack an entire basic portable keg kit (homebrew ball lock, pin lock OR commercial configurations) into a 50cal ammo can! It's really cool and a must have for your 4th of July outing.

If you're just needing a pump for that keg of retail draft beer, check out the Ubertap we have on sale right now for only $89.95. This multi-faucet tap will ensure that no one will have to wait around in order to pour themselves a glass from your kegged beer.

We also have an amazing deal on a selection of our brand new AEB kegs that have been repaired but are still brand new. e have a limited supply of kegs that have repaired or have a slight defect that will not effect their use. Most of these have a slightly (Very slightly) bent post or we have had to replace a part on on the keg. Some have been over-tightened on the post and threads had to be re-cut due to binding. These kegs are limited to 4 per customer and are being offered at only $89.95!

Again, if you'd like the promo code for 10% off any of our keg kits (the new kits in a can excluded) just reply asking for the code.

We hope you all have a safe and awesome 4th of July!

cheers,

Todd

Been waiting for a sale to pull the trigger. If you don't mind sending code, I would appreciate it. Thank you

Chest freezer is coming Mon.. Can't wait for the code to order my 3 faucet kit! Thanks

please send over a promo code. might pull the trigger on a 2 keg ball lock setup finally with upgraded dual body reg

Oh yeah, been waiting for this. Thanks for doing it early. I need that code.

Says code not valid. Help:D

Also getting:
A Note From KegConnection.com

The following fields are required or are invalid:

Promotion Code (not valid or has expired)

After having cut and pasted the code directly from the private message I received here.

I have been sending codes all weekend and sent all this morning that were requested. Thanks again for everyone's support! If you have requested a code and not received one please let me know.
Thanks!
Todd

Just started restoring an old (late 50's early 60's) refrigerator and looking to turn it into a kegerator.. 3 kegs are going to fit so nicely in there. I would love to have a code so I can purchase a 3 faucet fridge kit!! Thank you! cheers :mug:

Code please. Looking to do the Paintball tank portable cooler! Thanks.

Just started restoring an old (late 50's early 60's) refrigerator and looking to turn it into a kegerator.. 3 kegs are going to fit so nicely in there. I would love to have a code so I can purchase a 3 faucet fridge kit!! Thank you! cheers :mug:

That sounds like a very cool project. I would love to see the results when you are done. I just sent your codes.
Thanks,
Todd

Back