General Brewing Parts Stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its02003

Reaction score
I don't know of a better place to put this thread... but move it if it needs to be.

I have been shopping around for good parts to build various addons for my new brew-rig and have been floored by the customer service I have received at McMaster Carr and Buyfittingsonline.com (division of QMI). Each one has someone answer the phone each and every time and each one now has called me back personally to thank me for my purchase and make sure everything is working smoothly.

They have knowledgeable staff that helps me overcome my slowly diminishing incompetence with these things.

McMaster even accidentally sent me some replacement parts in the mail and when I called to complain about the charge on my account, they said to keep them as it was their error. I am sending them back anyways since they didn't have any use in my brewery.

I really am impressed in this day and age (when customer service is as rare as low prices) that each of these companies are run as well as they are.

Props to both in their own rights!

I have heard, on this board, over and over how good McMaster is, and I know that I will certainly use them for anything that I can, as I am building my system, just based upon those testimonials. That is what is great about this community, not only do we help each other out, but we help out the businesses that are good to us, by sharing information like this.

McMaster is amazing.
I have ordered from them for a few years now, always happy. They ship fast, solve any problems quickly (and I have only had 2 in dozens and dozens of orders)

Back