• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Built this for a system I was planning and have since switched direction.

1 Standard Beer Keg
Top cut out with Angle Grinder
2x 1/2" welded couplers
1x 1" Welded Coupler for heating Element (can be plugged if brewing with a burner)
1500W Heating element with plug already installed and mounted.

$175 OBO. Local pickup preferred, but could ship for actual shipping cost.

there are some in my gallery. Don't worry, its not stored outside, I just pulled it out of the shed for a couple quick pics a while back. I can get more anything specific that you'd like.

I have a second identical keg, minus ball valve and camlock fitting and element. Local guy backed out today. 175 plus actual shipping.

Could you install the ball valve and camlock fitting and element for $175? (same price as previous one) Or is this one in better condition or something? I'm local-ish, could arrange for a pickup.

Thanks

When I listed the other one, I hadn't realized it had that stuff on it when I told him to look at the pics. A4J didn't want the Element, so you could have that one, but I don't have another SS Ball Valve or camlock fitting. The element is 1500W. $175 is really what I need for the pot itself, but if you're willing to pick up, I can see what I have in my drawer as far as a valve. PM me, I'm sure we can work out something. I'm really looking to liquidate this surplus brew equipment.

Back