Good beer luck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ishkochito

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm enjoying some homebrew and felt the need to share my story, which involves 3 things that, I think, went my way today.

1) I've got so much work piled up that I had forgotten that tomorrow is Independence Day until I was leaving the office and someone said "have a nice holiday". :)

2) When I got home my wife mentioned I surprise in the refrigerator, which happened to be two racks of baby back ribs that I look forward to smoking tomorrow. :cross:

3) The kegerator has been on the blink (and I've been sipping warm beer) but I took a moment to pull it away from the wall last night and realized the fan was blocked from turning by an obstruction. After polishing off a bottle of Sangiovese with the wife this evening I pulled a glass of perfectly cold and delicious rauchbier. :mug:

Small victories I know, but here I am pounding cold, smoky brews and looking forward to a day off with the smoker and kegerator. :rockin:

Anyone else having a good day?

tomorrow is a day off, so that makes it a good day :D besides, i'm going to smoke a pork loin, and cook a hefeweizen and a special bitter

Latest posts

Back