beer calendar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kramman

Reaction score
Was just looking at all the events that are on my new 2009 calendar, and was thinking that it would be nice to have days telling me when I should start to make what ever beer so it would be ready for the right season. Im sure some one has thought of this before and was wondering where one would find such calendar? I use google calendar too and love having things pop up on there automatically reminding me to do stuff. any way

ha once i spelled "calendar" correctly in the HBT search it came right up... i cant has spelling skillz :drunk:

There's the "Page a Day Calendar: 365 Bottles of Beer for the Year 2009" from Workman Publishing. Charlie Parpazian & Amahl Turczyn are the authors & each Sunday there is a recipe. Santa brought me this.

Also a book: "A Year of Beer: 260 Seasonal Homebrew Recipes" by Amahl Turczyn. Bought a used copy from Amazon

ooo thanks even better. the one on google calendar that i found only has one style per month or so.

Here's my Beer Calendar:
BrewbyWhenToDrink.jpg

And
WhentoBrew.jpg

Wild, that's great - do you mind if I post that calendar on my blog site? (I'll give you credit!)

I'm curious - for the longer-resting, bigger beers (e.g. RIP, Biere de Garde, etc.), what percentage of that time does the brew spend aging in the fermenter vs. the bottle. For example, your IPA is going to need 3 months - is that 1 in the fermenter, 2 in the bottle, or vice versa?

Back