Bottling 25g today!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonyBrew

Who rated my beer?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Why? Because I'm rugged and not afraid of a little work, especially with brewing related activities.

I'll update this thread with pics throughout today's 25g bottling escapades. Keep checking in for updates.

I'll be bottling the following batches:

10g of AHS' Canadian Blonde Ale
10g of Dude's LWPA
5g of BYO's Old School Dunkel

This should require about 260 regular sized 12 oz. bottles.

Here's a "before" shot of the garage.

IMG_3544.JPG

WOW...

You're a stronger man than I. That is more bottling in a day than I think I have done in my (albeit short) brewing career

Good luck!

I am SOOO glad I keg most of my stuff :D

I did have a 15 gal bottling day once; 10g of beer and 5gal of wine. It did not take terribly long, a couple hours, but it was still long enough... You hit bottle 100 or so and it almost makes you wonder how bad it could really be to drink it straight out of the carboy, with a straw, so you never have to bottle again :D

I'll be joining you in bottling today! I've already bottled 4 gallons of crabapple wine, racked 3 gallons of chokecherry onto oak chips, and am taking a little snack/wine break.

I still have 6 gallons of wine to bottle, 5 gallons of pale ale to keg, and if I have any wine bottles left, I'll bottle a little more wine. I have got to get some carboys free! I have to clean a keg out (the IPA kicked last night).

After that, I'm making monterey Jack cheese. I'll brew tomorrow, since there's not time left to brew today!

After that, I'm making monterey Jack cheese.

I cannot wait to move out of here onto a little bit of land and have enough room to make cheese. I want to get a Holstein as well to fuel the habit. We had a couple growing up that the neighbors and us shared, so we never had a shortage of fresh milk and butter (or beef from the offspring, yum yum :D). Now that I am doing beer, I cannot wait to try my hand and cheese and yogurt as well :D

I set all my bottle inventory out for counting/pic.

221 12 oz'ers
52 16 oz. Grolsch
59 Larger bottles (22 oz....1L, etc.)

IMG_3549.JPG

Here are the beers.

IMG_3551.JPG

Back