Montreal/South shore/quebec group buy??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerbuck

Reaction score
I would like to know if anybody is interested in a group buy of malt or hops near Montreal?? We could save up to 50% by buying the malt in 25 KG. Im already buying my 2 row in bulk but would like to buy other malt to save :)
Feel free to post! We will fix something depending who wanna buy in bulk !

Hi , i'm from st-jean-sur-richelieu on the south shore and I'm interested in a group buy. I already buy my 2-row in bulk and I pay around 45 $ for 25kg . Would I benifit a lot from this?

Depending on how many ppl is buying with us. We can anyways buy other malt in 25 KG and split it together to save around 50 % on these

Im checking around if any1 else is interested, If not we will buy together, Which sort you might need in the future?

crystal 60 to 80 lvb, carapils and 2-row are the malt that I often uses in recipes. As for hops, I use pellets. (Amarillo , cascade, williamette always did great for me) . Tell me what you might need too.

munich, Cristal 40l, carapils, Wheat malt .
A little of de honey, flaked oats caramunich caravienne and biscuit

I think 50 lbs of honey malt and biscuit malt would be a lot for us two but if we are more buyers I could use a couple of pounds of each for sure. I already have a good inventory of malt so i'm not in a hurry but definitely interested in a group buy. Just le me know when you 'll be ready to buy so we can settle something out. (by the way, sorry for my bad english ;)

For the flaked oats I use Quaker instant oats, I think it's cheaper and it works fine.

Back