Free Rouge.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JebCkr

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you remember, but I made a thread about a week ago about getting a crappy 6 pack of Rouge's American Amber. So, I emailed them about it and got a response that said that they would "make it right". Today in the mail I recieved a 6 pack of American Ameber and 2 22's of it. Plus, some bumper stickers, a licenses plate and a postcard signed by Jim Cline. More than I expected to get I'm very happy with this and definitely enjoyed the 22's. Cheers...be jealous. :mug:

That is awesome. Love Dead Man Ale. Good to see them take care of the customer.

I don't know if any of you remember, but I made a thread about a week ago about getting a crappy 6 pack of Rouge's American Amber. So, I emailed them about it and got a response that said that they would "make it right". Today in the mail I recieved a 6 pack of American Ameber and 2 22's of it. Plus, some bumper stickers, a licenses plate and a postcard signed by Jim Cline. More than I expected to get I'm very happy with this and definitely enjoyed the 22's. Cheers...be jealous. :mug:

I ordered about $200 worth of stuff from them for my cousin for Xmas. Needless to say they shorted the order and his Christmas gift was short after 18 days from order to delivery. They said they would "make it right". I received the "make up" package after another 12 days... they gave me a bumper sticker... really?!?!? Wow.

Damn, I came in this thread because I thought I could get some free reddish color or makeup. Turns out it's only about beer.:p

Back