• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hops for Sale or Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrudnic

Reaction score
I have several ounces of hops that have been in the freezer for a while, by a while I mean like a yr, and I'm not brewing much lately so I figured I'd try to give them a home in someones tasty brew. I'd like to trade for a few homebrews, or a hop rhizome preferably cascade. I'll post exact quantities and varieties when I get home.

Shoot me a PM with what you've got, I have a couple cascade rhizomes (already sprouted and growing) in pots on the porch because the ground is too wet to plant still. I'd be willing to send you one for some hops. :mug: (Thanks Homercidal!)

Unless you find someone closer that is...

Depending what you have i'd be interested in a flat out sale if you're willing to ship. Since shipping homebrew is a bit of an ordeal. I don't grow my own hops either so have no rhizomes to trade.

What I've got:
2oz - Cascade
1oz - Tett
1oz - Willamette
4oz - Fuggle - not sealed anymore
?oz - Mt Hood - originally it was 13oz I'm guessing its more like 8-10oz now

Back