FREE Stella Artois Custom Engraved Chalice Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

organ

Reaction score
To score a FREE Stella Artois Custom Engraved Chalice Glass, enter your birthday, then enter a code from package of Stella Artois, such as: 2803035. If that doesn’t work, try the next number(2803036) until you can get it to go through. Void in TX. (Thanks, Thomas Jiang!)

Note: The first 2 digits are supposed to be “28″.

http://stellaartois.young-america.com/Register.aspx
:)

Got the earlier one, have to try this one too...

EDIT: Well, don't see anywhere to put in the code, and if I'm just adding numbers to the code...I guess I'll be screwing someone that actually bought a case and got the code....I think I'll pass.

I called my good friend at Miller/Coors, he hooked me up with glassware without any number trickery. I had the glasses engraved with "GrainReaper Brewing, Maricopa AZ." He is hooking me up with with six of them. :D

Seems like a violation of brewer's code to use a code that might belong to someone else.

I missed out on the previous give away so I ordered a 2-pack of chalices directly from their site last night. They were about $20 with shipping.

I was going to pick up a 12 pack of Stella to use the included code for the giveaway, but am more interested in getting the glasses than the beer.

I called for the earlier one, and still haven't gotten it. I am now thinking shenanigans and will continue to do so until I get my chalice, dammit!

Got the earlier one, have to try this one too...

EDIT: Well, don't see anywhere to put in the code, and if I'm just adding numbers to the code...I guess I'll be screwing someone that actually bought a case and got the code....I think I'll pass.

I don't like the idea of screwing anyone, either. Not sure if I will buy the beer (I might) but I will at least send in the request for a free code. If it works, it works.

I entered some random digits after "28" and it worked. Requested the engraving to say, "Truth's treason in the empire of lies."
:)

Edit: I also never received my glass from the "call to get a chalice" event, so until it's in my hand it means nothing to me.

Back