• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: My 3 gal Ball Lock Corny Keg for your 3 gallon Pin Lock Corny Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Just purchased a 3 gallon keg off of eBay, and realized that, much to my dismay, it's a Ball Lock keg! My other two kegs are pin lock, so I'd like to stick with all pin lock kegs. Let me know if anyone has a keg they want to trade for!

The only thing that is different is the posts and the lids. You should be able to buy them from your LHBS.

Are they directly replaceable? If so, that'd be perfect.

That's what I was wondering. I have two ball lock and one pinlock 3 gallon kegs. It'd be nice if they were all the same, but it doesn't bother me enough to ship a whole keg. That and I already have pin lock QC's.

I bought a pin lock keg, wanting a ball lock one and I'd be glad to trade if you like. I'm in the Boston area. Where are you? Let me know ( by email) if you want to do this.

John Pierce [email protected]

Back