My labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berberis

Reaction score
Hi.
These are my labels so far.

blackcat.jpg

redcat.jpg

slutspelsbars.jpg

bulldog.jpg

orfy said:
How so?

Nice work.

It was made of leftovers. An old can of Coopers Real Ale, some sugar, some carapils, some stale Cascade and a US56 yeastcake. Also it was a really quick brew, boiled for like 10min so i have no high hopes :)

And thank you.

Let us know how it turns out. It's good to push boundries and see what you can get away with.

This beer could come in handy for people you don't want to keep coming back for more.

So are you renaming the third one to "Kvalseriebärs"?

Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself...

TheSultan said:
So are you renaming the third one to "Kvalseriebärs"?

Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself...

No its actually called "Total jävla ångest" now ;-)

berberis said:
I made i new label today. Its for a really ugly experimental kind of beer.

aleien.jpg

I was just going to say that you spelled "alien" wrong, but suddenly I got it. Ale-ien. Neat-o! Welcome to the forum, and good luck with the experiment!!!!

Bernie Brewer said:
I was just going to say that you spelled "alien" wrong, but suddenly I got it. Ale-ien. Neat-o! Welcome to the forum, and good luck with the experiment!!!!

Thank you.
The experiment did unfortunately not turn out very well. It is extremely fruity. If you chill it to very low temperatures its just about drinkable. Maby not totally unexpected :) Well it was fun anyway.

Here are some "new" labels

Ester.jpg

Sommarale.jpg

Djungelapa.jpg

I think this will be my new brewery name , but I have not totaly decided yet (i own the domain). Any opinions? I would like to keep it simple . Meens something like pirate brewery in english.

Piratbryggeriet.jpg

Back