Mafia Wars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friarjohn

Reaction score
Anyane play? just started allite bit ago, kinda addictive. Need some peeps to join my mafia. :)

My wife plays it on myspace. I play "Mobsters" which is sort of the same thing. I don't play Mafia Wars though, I waste enough time on those stupid games as it is. But I'm trying to cut down on the time I spend playing them since its actually pretty pointless, but sometimes on the weekend if I get bored I will get on there and play for a while and level up - my strategy for the last couple of months has been to intentionally avoid leveling and just collect my revenue and buy more territory to generate more revenue so I've got it to the point now where the game makes more money just sitting there doing nothing than it does attacking mobsters and completing the missions.

My wife is also addicted to it. I tried, got up to level 10, and lost interest. I can't stand games that are just exercises in repetitive clicking without some sort of challenge/reward.

I play it a lot, up to level 130 at the moment, earning 100million an hour with a mafia of 211.
It's not as compelling once you get powerful as now it's just an excercise in gathering money as hardly anyone can damage my properties.
If you want to expand your mafia fast then go to the mafia wars recruitment centre on facebook, or whatever the myspace equvalent is.

Back