Homebrew Wednesday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantheman13

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A few months back, Homebrewer and YouTuber Sjporr declared in one of his videos that Wednesday would be known as Homebrew Wednesday. Since that declaration, nearly all of the homebrewers that post on YouTube have been posting Homebrew Wednesay videos on a weekly basis. A lot of new YouTubers, including myself, have started posting as well. It has become a sort of extension of the homebrew online community, and one that I am proud to be a part of.

Go to youtube.com and search for "homebrew wednesday", sort by upload date, and filter by "this week". Or just Click here to see the videos! Hell, make one of your own!

Cheers!

I've been thinking about it. Still have to get some lighting,& without a car,it's tough. I have some ideas for videos I want to do information-wise. Guess I'll just have to improvise.:mug:

Somehow that whole thing passed me by and I didn't know what the hell it was. Hell, if I had the time to make videos every week, I probably would have been doing it for a long time now. Anyone want to buy a thriving hardware business?

Somehow that whole thing passed me by and I didn't know what the hell it was. Hell, if I had the time to make videos every week, I probably would have been doing it for a long time now. Anyone want to buy a thriving hardware business?

I know I'm not the only one that would love to see some more BobbyFromNJ videos!

BobbyfromNJ was one of the first homebrewing tubers I watched. Heck yeah we would live to see more from him!!
Cheers 17

dantheman13 said:
A few months back, Homebrewer and YouTuber Sjporr declared in one of his videos that Wednesday would be known as Homebrew Wednesday. Since that declaration, nearly all of the homebrewers that post on YouTube have been posting Homebrew Wednesay videos on a weekly basis. A lot of new YouTubers, including myself, have started posting as well. It has become a sort of extension of the homebrew online community, and one that I am proud to be a part of.

Go to youtube.com and search for "homebrew wednesday", sort by upload date, and filter by "this week". Or just Click here to see the videos! Hell, make one of your own!

Cheers!

Is this the same Dantheman I'm thinking of? If so cheers buddy, miss those videos!!

SJporr was on Basic Brewing Radio this week re: Homebrew Wednesday and his Youtube world wide home brew competition, so I thought I'd bump this thread.

Thanks so much for the kind words. The 2015 Sjporr Challenge is in full force with the US finals just around the corner. The beers have all been shipped and the judging is happening.
Cheers

Back