• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 15.5 gallon kegs near Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smdotterer

Reaction score
I want to purchase 15.5 gallon kegs. I would like to get 3 in total. I'm looking for someone that is just trying to help a fellow brewer out. I'll pay for the core charge but I'm not looking to get price gouged by people trying to charge $100+. I live near Philly. Contact me at [email protected]

just too keep it in perspective. Kegs cost $350 new. the $35 is just a deposit to help bring the kegs home to the brewery. How many 15 gallon, heavy walled, stainless steel pots can you buy for $35 bux?

even a $100 for a "legaly" sold keg in good condition is still probably a good deal.

@elfmaze you can't buy any 15 gallon SS pots for $35 or even close which is generally why people make keggles to begin with. I know they cost more then $35 new but there are people willing to sell you their empty keg for the core charge believe it or not. I have already picked up 1, wow. So rather then waste your time posting something most people are already aware of please ignore the post if you can't help out.

I'm in your area as well. If you find some extras i'd like to buy 3 as well. I'll gladly give you a finders fee or something in trade for the lead. Pm works :)

sloose said:
I'm in your area as well. If you find some extras i'd like to buy 3 as well. I'll gladly give you a finders fee or something in trade for the lead. Pm works :)

Will do.

Im honestly surprised a moderator hasn't deleted this thread yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back